Terms & Conditions
1. We do not accept Return for any payment refund. However, we accept Return for a “One-Time Exchange” of any items(subject to availability) from our store.
2. Our “One-Time Exchange” is only applicable to purchases and deliveries from within Malaysia.
3. No refund on the difference amount will be given if the value of the “Exchanged Item” is less than the value of the “Returned Item”.
4. If the value of the “Exchanged Item” is higher than the value of the “Returned Item”, the difference amount must be paid by Buyer via cash bank-in OR online bank transfer.
5. The return pair of shoes must be in its original unworn condition packed in the original shoe box together with all related accessories.
6. Customers are required to return the shoes to us at his/her own cost. Medimova PLT shall only bear the delivery cost (by Ordinary Post) of the Exchanged Item to customers.
7. Returned Item which is deemed subject to fair wear and tear, accidental damage, misuse or in a worn condition is not eligible for Exchange. Medimova PLT has the right to assess the condition of returned item prior to confirming the eligibility for the “One-Time Exchange.
8. In the event of any dispute, the decision of Medimova PLT shall be final and conclusive.